Thursday, December 18, 2008

happy mood !

Hola ppl ,

GOOD NEWS !!

I've a job finally !!

hahaha.

as a PROMOTER in Babies Dept.

can U imagine, I got called from Parkson when I brush my teeth.

hahaha. sound rabakk la kann.

but who care? XOXO.


so go interview around 3.30 pm.

actually they want us cme around 3 pm.

lambat tunggu bus! then call baba suruh hantar pegyy Alamanda.

so terus ke pegy interview. sampai-sampai ,

"NOOR FAIZAH AZMI ! SILA MASUK ."

and I was like "ha?"

after interview, straight away go KFC.

idk why. we always go there to eat.

hahaha. serious its not my fav.

then jalanjalan. ushar Burger King.

biaserr laa bru bukak. huhuhuh.


then jumpa Kak Jes and Fad.

borakborak. tell them abt my interview.

and suddenly Fad said " nyamukman ader la"

hahahah. why Fad said like dat?

because I tell Kak Jes that I want to watch Cicakman todayy.

bt I can't. so dats why Fad said abt "Nyamukman"

and his body abeh kena gigit nyamukk.

siann u, bro ;)


then nmpak Ejart dkt Secret la..

dierr kan keje situ. hahha. tgh buat air sakkk.

waiting the bus abt 1 hour. lamerr gylerr.

and finally bus 400 I think, we decide to take dat bus.

then balek. so now just arrived home.

waiting for Cik Zura and maksu balek.

makcik-makcik ku itu sudah dapat gaji.

abeh tk reti-reti mao treat me makann ?

hahahahah .


so I will update laterr.

I happy bt still sad abt yesterdayy.

tapi nk buat macamana, bende dah jadi.

apeerr neyh ?!


ok bye!


♥ Faizah Azmi

No comments:

Post a Comment