Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tag


WADDUP PEOPLE !

act bru sampai rumah . balek kampong oii ..
balek2 , terus masak keropok ikan .
macam lapar lahh kann . lunch tk makan lagi .
and I sepattnya ikot pegi Nilai . beli selendang fr this weekend .
tapi malas . macam saket pulak kepala ni .
hahhahaha ! alasan fr on9 la act .
shhhh diamm !!
just now open Mala's blog . astagaa .. i've been tagged rupenyer .
so will do NOW ! hahhaha xD


1)Do you think that you are hot?
-sumtimes . its true. hhahhahaha ;D
2)Upload your favorite picture of you :



Why do you like that picture?
-Because I with my BFF ! luv u beb :)

When was the last time you ate pizza?
-last month . my lil bro treat us . TYSM achik.

The last song you listened to?
-Puspa by ST12

What are you doing besides this?
- Talking with my lil bro , Zikri .

Tag 5 people:

1) Cik Zura
2) Saiful
3) Putri
4) Keena
5) Kyla

Who is number 1?
-My Beloved MAKCIK !!

Number 3 is having a relationship with...
-HahaHH . with her LOVE kot ?

Say something about number 5
-Sengal !

How about number 4?
-1 of Aliffangels that i've met .

Who is number 2?
-President of AyuFanstatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment