Tuesday, March 29, 2011

40th Birthday.



Happy 40th Birthday Ma Ina.
Semoga Panjang Umur Dan Dimurahkan Rezeki olehNya. Amin.

My Suprised went well. No Wishes from me since yesterday till morning. Ma Ina bit sad :(
Lucky Im planning something. I need to buy something that she's LOVE.
texted Zera and she said " HANDBAG ? " yarr. sounds GOOD!
then texted Busu. PLANNING !

Next day, mean today. Went to Padini Jusco for bought a formal handbag.
after 20% less, I've gt RM95.20 :) Syukur, finally I gt something for Ma Ina.


After Magrib, we celebrated Ma Ina birthday with Butter Cake. It might be a simple suprised birthday but ia sangat BERMAKNA.


touched, I Miss Ibu :'( Ibu, I Love You Till My Last Breath. Promise.

♥♂ I Miss You Too. No Worries :)

♫ Faizahazmi

No comments:

Post a Comment