Friday, September 24, 2010

Jumaat .

Assalammualaikum !
Selamat hari Jumaat peeps !
I've gt a new friend . His Syaff .
Syaff , Pina's friend bt they hvnt met bfre this and yeah yestrday we'll met at Putrajaya Lake P8 . We jammed tgether , taking pictures , talking abt music , instruments , friends , bands . Everythings ! I b0ught Big Apple D0nut but only I ate the d0nut while them busy with played guitar .

I want learn play a guitar s0meday ! I've t0ld Pina and she's said C0OL !

T0day - Friday

W0ke up arnd 7am . Kna g0sk bju sek adik ! Then online a while . Sekejap je p0n . Heheh . Texted r0omates . Arnd 7.30am , kejut r0omates fr attending class ! D0rng mmg susah mau bangun pagi seri0usly ! Then td0 .
8am - Syaff texted me said his class was cancel . Perlu kah ? Tid0 balik :)
11am - Emir texted tru ym . Rindu aku kah ? Hahah . Syaff texted again ask wnt playd b0wling at South City ? I've replyed the texted :) ok Im OFFICIALLY woke up ^.^ . Online then Ac's called . Ac came h0use . Makan KFC , b0raks , mkn kuih rya sume then balik .

Penat . Bye ! Heheh :p

No comments:

Post a Comment